About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Humph

That might be bout all I can say today.
I received 2 cute gifts (notepads) with the perfect sayings for me:

1) "I used to have a handle on life.... but it broke!"

2) "Let me drop everything and pretend I care."

LOL aren't those great?

someone knows me well. Speaking of gifts, I received gifts in the mail from my sistopheers 2 days in a row. Don't ya just love gifts in the mail? Well I do. Thanks again my sissies. Drinkin out of my "K" cup right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha I forgot what they said--perfect! I have been drinking out of my "M" cup today because I got a package in the mail also.