About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Walking At For-Mar Nature Preserve







Friday was a beautiful day so we decided to venture out to For-Mar Nature Preserve. Where I worked for a few months a couple years ago. It was warm and sunny and not many bugs. Near perfect. We walked a few different paths and visited some new spots that I had not been when I worked there. Got a map that showed several different parks where we can walk or ride. We decided to stop by Sports Authority to get a bike rack. Also got some fanny-pack water bottle holders. Now we are all set. I think tonight we will check out the park in Flushing. (biking)
Tonight is Sesame Chicken w/Noodles and steamed broccoli. The recipe is from the Biggest Loser Cookbook.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew I was going to like this blog. How appropriate; "For Mar" You bet it is for me. Gotta check it out. I decided to stop eating; I was tired of being sick and full and out of control. Just say "no." Now I need to exercise and check out your cook book. Okay I just wrote my whole blog here.

Kathy said...

I think I will write my own cookbook and open up a Restaurant for diabetics and health freaks. Get the little booklet, 7 day jumpstart from Big Loser. It's got meals, exercises, recipes. Very cool. At grocery store.