About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Feelin The Pain!

Oh my! My trainer is working me hard ~ let me tell you. I could hardly move yesterday when she got through with me. But, I am getting stronger ~that is a good thing. I can walk faster and longer. Couple days ago went for a 1MILE walk. We are signing up for a 5k run/walk at Crossroads Village on July 9th. Hopefully I can make the whole thing. Sarah says next year we will run - we shall see.
This morning we were getting ready for Niki's regional playoff softball game and for a joke I decided to try on Sarah's size 16 jeans. ( I'm supposed to add that they didn't fit her anymore anyway.....) Well, it ended up to be no joke. They fit and I swiped them! I can't breathe too good, but that's ok. ha ha I guess I get the hand-me-downs, but she will get to go shopping for the new stuff. It's all good. By the way the Dragons lost, but played an excellent game; 0-1. A real tear jerker.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work!!

Karen said...

You are an inspiration! :)

Laura said...

Congratulations on the new size!