About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10th of June

Went to Pt ~ now I can barely move! That's good right? Making my famous shrimp kabobs for dinner. Yum-o. Meeting Karen Pianki (Mayes) for breakfast tomorrow. Can't wait. We haven't seen each other in a million year. Actually 20 or so. Drinking a protein shake; supposed to put the oomph back into my muscles. Like spinach to Popeye. Just rambling here. How about a list.
Things I hope to do this summer.

Walk in a 5k Hustle
Keep losing weight
Go to the cottage
Cut down at least 1 med
Go camping
Go to the Detroit Zoo
See Riley & Brady
Have an awesome garden
Read a book or 2
Ride on a rail trail
See a bird I've never seen
Go to the Melting Pot
Turn 51

6 comments:

Renee said...

Keep stealing books and you should make one goal! LOL

Karen said...

Great list! Maybe we can combine the Riley/Brady and the zoo one :) Oh except you didn't say anything about seeing their mama!

Kathy said...

Of course that includes their mama. That would be fun.

Laura said...

Hmmm funny, I was going to say the same thing about combining the zoo with me and my fam too..but no matter you and I need to get together too!

Unknown said...

You forgot going to famer's market with me and Trader Joe's'.:)

Kathy said...

True, i will add those!