About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, June 15, 2009

I Love Good Morning Time

It was a beautiful morning this a.m. Just the right temp & breeze. Smells so fresh in the morning. I inadvertently scared some birds off the feeder when I put the blind up. Opps. The phrase "Good Morning Time" I stole from BFF Sydney. That's what she calls morning. Went to the Doc for my annual. He said my BP was perfect, my EKG was great, couldn't even make up something wrong. Hoping my A1C is down also. (blood sugar) He might let me take off one diabetes med. Depending on how the test comes out. Anyway, it was nice to hear the doc say, "you're doing awesome." For once!
We are cleaning blinds & windows today. Love the way the house smells after you clean. I think I'm a very sensory person. Especially as far as the olfactory goes. Nik is gone to her dad's for the summer. It is rather quiet. We will see how that goes...

Going to start the Dave Ramsey $$ stuff. I just kept hearing the name so I decided to look it up. Would really like to be debt free. That is not even a concept that sounds remotely do-able. Worth a try.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the physical. You are doing so good. The Dave Ramsey thing works. Glad you found one to go to.

Laura said...

Congratulations on a great doctor appointment! I'm needing to make some quick chnages myself.....struggling with the old sugar thing...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.