About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Whew!





It's over! What a beautiful day for a wedding. There was only one hitch. I sent the Florida Cousins the wrong way on the expressway and they ended up far far away with only 5 minutes til 4. We of course waited for them to arrive. The wedding started a bit late but then some other people who came late ended up being on time. They don't look old enough to be married do they? Didn't the photographer do a great job? Everything else went smoothly, ahhhhhh. Took the cousins back to the airport this morning and now we are just chillin.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey Kathy what a beautiful day for a wedding. Everyone looks nice. Glad everything went well.

Laura said...

Hey Kathy...everything looks great! I was trying to click on the pics though so I could see them up close...:(

Truly, everything looked lovely and I'm glad all went well!

xox