About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time, Time, Time




So much to do, so little time!


Haven't even had a chance to post about my trip to Sunshine Farms last week. Met my sissy there and we had fun picking out new herbacious plants. She even bought me an early BD gift; a bay tree! Here are the pics of the plants before potting and also my new (old) little table that Sydney helped me paint. I will have after pics when everything is done.


Have been busy going to the gym, finishing up last minute plans for wedding, going to Nik's softball games, etc... This will be an extremely busy week! Picking up the Florida cousins at Metro on Thurs. nite. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I hope you have a great weekend and a great wedding. Can't wait to see all the pics with your plants too.

hugs,

laura

Unknown said...

What time is the big event? Love your paint job.

Kathy said...

4:00. thanks, needs some pizazz tho.