About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Latest


Time flies. Saturday we visited my dad. He's not so good. Today is his birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad. Brought him some Detroit Tiger peanuts, he liked them and got a kick out of the musical card we gave him. Yesterday we grilled for Sarah's mom/dad and also Katie & Richie came over. I made a low fat potato salad & broccoli salad, turkey burgers, chicken brats and Strawberries on angel food cake. Today I clocked in with my PT for the first time. Ouch! I'm sore - but it was a good work out. I think I found some new muscle groups!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Nice picture of your dad with a little "russell"...

Happy Birthday to Vic. xox