About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great Find of the Day

TAZO brand "Iced" Passion Tea. A tantalizing blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs and tropical flowers. "A cold passion in a paradise." We went to Starbucks today and Sarah told the guy she wanted something free of: caffeine,
coffee- taste, carbs, and calories. She started to grab a bottle of water. Dude says, "wait, I can do this." I'm thinking, "Cha I bet!" "I have just the thing," Dude smiles. "Iced Passion Tea." It was so good we bought a box for home.
Stop by and have a glass!

3 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

I used to make the Tazo passion mix when I got to Starbucks at 6am. You just take a 1 special giant teabag, soak it in a pitcher of hot water and then add water and ice when the cust. orders it. You can buy your own Tazo teabags in a box and make it at home.

Tom said...

As Iced Tea is my favorite drink, you guys best be savin' me one to try! :D

Unknown said...

I like Tazo organic green tea in a bottle. It has lemon grass, lemon verbena, and spearmint; some of my favorite herbs