About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What Today Is Wednesday?

I think Monday and Tuesday were one big long day. It doesn't help that I only got 4 hours of sleep last nite. I know, I know--waaaaaa to ya.
I'm making Tuscan Pizza tonight - YUMM-OH! Smells deliciocio. If you want the recipe just let me know.
I need to start scrapin now that I have a WHOLE scrappin room. Think I'll go to Micheal's tomorrow and get some new albums and some photo boxes. Think I can talk Renee into going too? Probably not on a Thursday. Renee, is your homework done? Get to steppin! Guess where all the pictures are? Stuffed every which way, not a good thing...

3 comments:

Renee said...

No my homework isn't even started, I work better underpressure. And as for going to Michael's, I have to go pick up Crim packets at 2, so we could go after that. But that means I have to take all the children's, or leave them with the sissy. Did you want to check with Sarah on whose in the picture before I start?

Unknown said...

How much caffeine did you have tonight? I want the recipe for the pizza.

Kathy said...

1.) yeah, ha ha probly should ckeck about the pix. We could, cuz we won't be gone long......

2.)None! Ok, I'll send it 2 ya or post it.