About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tuscan Pizza

Ingredients:
Pizza Crust - I use frozen bread dough
Cheese Mixture - Asiago, Parm. and Gargonzola
Olive Oil
Balsamic Vinegar & Brown Sugar heated (1/8 C each)
Roma Tomatoes
minced garlic
Fresh Mixed Greens

Directions:
Spread out dough onto cookie sheet
spread out cheese on dough
spread out sliced Roma tomatoes & minced garlic on top of cheese
sprinkle with Olive Oil
heat at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes
Sprinkle top with fresh greens and pour the vineager mix on top
slice and eat!
~Enjoy~

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

I don't know where I'd get the Aisio and Garganzola cheeses

Kathy said...

At the grocery store. I'm sure regular pizza cheese would work as well. Like, Kraft makes a mixed shredded white cheese that comes in the bag-