About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, August 18, 2008

My Current Favorite Comercial

The Orkin commercial. The one where the BIG bug tries to deliver a pizza to a home. The best part is when the Orkin guy gives the BIG bug a dirty look, then the BIG bug looks at the Orkin guy and then zooms away. So funny!

How trivial you say. However, sometimes it takes the focus off the unbearable. Just a smidgen of humor. Anyway, the camping trip to Bay City was nice and relaxing. Mostly. The beds in the camper are not so comfortable. Didn't get allot of sleep. We are considering upgrading to a hard side camper.

This week I'm going to focus on getting a lot of chores and stuff done. I'm still not sure when I'm supposed to report back to work. Hope to find out this week!

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

haha, that is funny, I laugh at that every time too.

Unknown said...

I need to look for it. Need a good laugh