About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Been A Week...

Because...
My brother kidnapped my dad
Katie's moving out
The Renee's are on vacation
I've had the "D" all week
Can't sleep, eat or get myself motivated

Good news -
Niki made the JV Volleyball team
We are going camping - bay city
I decided to let my sister have my weekend up north because of #1 up there.... she didn't really get to enjoy herself earlier this week. I figured we could always sneak away in the camper and that is exactly what we are doing. Camping can be quite relaxing. Just ask Bailey - he loves it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks again for letting us stay. Get some sleep and eat some of that good food you make. Most of all, PRAY!!! It will all work out.

Laura said...

Thinking of you....

Laura

Renee said...

We're back and where are you?

Unknown said...

She's camping

Renee said...

Oh yea, I knew that!