About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not To Brag, But...

Everyone (Sarah & Niki) said tonight's spaghetti was the best ever. I, yes I, have even outdone my own cooking skills! Tomatoes & peppers from the garden, fresh basil from the herb garden, red pepper flakes, vadalia onion chunks, a touch of Merlot, and of course Italian seasoning and then of course.................the secret spice...........

4 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

cloves? what do I know. I had spaghetti last night with Walmart brand sauce.

Magnoliawhispers said...

cloves? what do I know. I had spaghetti last night with Walmart brand sauce.

Renee said...

Secret ingredient, Hello, Ragu!

Unknown said...

Stop with this; you are killing us!!!