About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Life's Twists & Turns

Been at the ER for the last 25 hours with Sarah. She had a sharp pain in her chest that was hurting when she took a breath. They did 2 chest x-rays, an Ultrasound, CT and then today a chest scan. They eventually ruled out anything serious and sent her home with pain meds and an anti-inflamatory. They think it is pleurasy - an inflamation in the lining of the lung. It is a side affect somtimes from having a bad flu or pnemonia. It was very annoying how slow they were. But the ER was hoppin. Flu, broken bones etc. One thing I've learned in the hospital is you pretty much have to take care of your own or your loved one's care. This all on the 3 year anniversary of when my mom died. My sister wrote a great tribute. Here is the web address to her blog.http://www.magnoliawhispers.blogspot.com/ However, I would change the part about her yelling alot when I was young. i don't remember it that way. Anyway, I'm tired and, well that's about it.

No comments: