About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time to Catch Up

So, been back from Florida for a week now... :-( It was sunny all weekend so thankgoodness I could adjust. Been drinking lots of O.J. and eating my oranges and grapefruit that I got in FL. Lots of fresh "C."
I'm getting plenty of rest due to the fact that I got laid off from the FCS. It's a long story that has to do with the fact that the grant (federal) that was paying my salary wasn't approved for this year. The powers that be are looking for other money and there is a chance that I will get called back in April. So, I'm going to wait it out until then and see what comes of it. :-)
So I'm getting all caught up on appointments and such things like that.
Let's see what else. All Sarah's medical tests came back negative. We traded the Blazer in for a new work van for Sarah. Her co-worker bought the old scooby van. Nicole is taking driver's ed. scarey!! That's about it for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update-finally@