About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chillin in the Sunshine State


Got here about 1:30 picked up our car and breezed on in to Bradenton ridin' in style. It was 75 degrees. We stopped to eat at the Atlanta Bread Co. By the time we got to our condo it was raining and the temp. dropped 10 degrees. Oh well. The sun came back out today and we went to the Jungle Gardens. A really pretty mini zoo. There were no lions, tigers, and bears. (oh my) But parrots, gators and flamingos. Pictures to follow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have 2 more weeks and I am going back. Thanks for all the phone pics. The flamingo was cool

Renee said...

Not fair, I'm stuck at home with five kids..boowhooo..

Lisa said...

I'm ready for some more sunny pictures, what's the hold-up? Just kidding, well not really I seriously have been checking for new pics, and I really do hope you are having a great time.