About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pretty Smart

I was very jealous because my sister Jan had music on her blog. So I thought I would try and figure out how to get it on mine. Took me a looooooooooooong time. Whenever I don't know how to do something on the computer I just mess around until I figure it out. Just don't give up. Well as you can see I figured it out.
Another big snow storm on the way. Rain, ice, sleet, snow etc... Will there be another snow day? There are all used up. From now on any snow days will have to be made up. Not good. Don't have to worry about Flint schools though. Tomorrow is a PD day. No school for kids. I think I might sleep in! zzzzzzzzzzz.
Here's a quirky fact: I earned $2000 on Jeopardy tonight. When I lived at home (when didn't I? - ha ha) I watched it every night with my mom. I think I should be a contestent on Jeopardy.

7 comments:

Renee said...

Why do you have a song w/bush speaking?

Renee said...

And sad songs?
How about some CHA CHA slide?

Unknown said...

I worked on it a long time and couldn't get it--then gave up. I thought I figured out my phone last week I could do this. I will have to try it again.

Magnoliawhispers said...

Sad songs are ok, people need some sad songs to make them think. I forgot about "tears in heaven". It took me 2 hrs. from 4-6am to figure out how to do it and add the songs and once I found out I became addicted and punched in every song I could think of. But be careful, someone hacked some Satan songs into mine, but then it clicked back.

Kathy said...

ok, ok I added the cha-cha slide just for Renee.

Renee said...

thanks, i like sad songs, but this is a happy site, right

Kathy said...

usually... Don't even ask what's new... you don't want to know.