About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm Bored

Ok, third day off work and I'm already bored! The house is clean & picked up, the washing is done. Made an awesome dinner that everyone liked alot. I guess it's time to write my blog. Too bad I don't feel like doing things like scrapping, organizing drawers, cupboards, pictures etc..
On the bright side, my niece Michelle got her test results back and there is no evidence of cancer! She will have 2 more rounds of chemo as insurance.
On the not bright side my sister Marlene is leaving for Florida for 2 weeks. She doesn't know this but that makes me a little anxious... That's because I tell her she is now the matriarch of the family. :-) Well anway they will have a good time. Hope it warms up - it was 54 in Tampa today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It makes me a little anxious too. It is supposed to be 70 by Saturday.