About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Record Snow

Free Glitter Graphics
It's official, we had 12.4 inches of snow. TV said record snow in Flint since 1948. Roads were HORRIBLE today. We'll see if they get them clean enough for school tomorrow. We've already used up the limit of allowed snow days. Today was a make-up day. Now I'm really getting worried though. Weather dude says getting another BIG storm on Tuesday. We fly out (to FLA) on Wednesday.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I see you figured it out....:)

Lisa said...

Oh, and HaPpY sNoW dAy!!!

Kathy said...

Yep, I'm a pretty fart smeller ain't I? Actually I clicked on your Snow Day sign and went to the link. Oh and sAmE tO yOu!

Unknown said...

I gotta figure this music thingy out

Unknown said...

P.s All I do is go on yours and Jan's blogs and listen to the music.

Renee said...

Who's slackin now?

Lisa said...

Have a great time in Florida.....