About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Just Me and Bailey Running the Garage Sale

Selling some of the leftover "stuff" from last weekend's garage sale. I love getting rid of "stuff." I always swear up and down that after the garage sale I will buy NO MORE stuff. Actually doing well for a second sale. At least the sun is out today and it's quite a bit warmer than the past few days.Sorry to hear it was only 58 degrees up north where my sistopher and brother-in-law-opher are. It's supposed to be summer after all! Ricky from down the street was here 13 times. Funny kid. He took some free house paint and painted his bike with it ~ tires and all. I gave him a free item though because he went and checked my signs and then pounded them in with a hammer. Now he's mad at my because I wouldn't give him an electric scooter or tv for five bucks! He'll be back tomorrow, I'm sure of it.

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

haha on painting the bike, sounds like something my boys did

Unknown said...

It is still freezing up north. 2 nice days and bam. At least I went for a walk this morning. I am always motivated to exercise when my bday comes up.