About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Home Again ~ But Not For Long

Added 2 extra days on to our camping trip. Weather was nice, the spot was awesome. Right on the St. Clair River. I will upload pictures tomorrow. Stopped in Port Huron for lunch. Drove through a brief shower, then got home to sunny skies. I had 77 e-mails waiting for me in my "inbox." Gotta hurry up and clean the house and get the billing done so we can leave to go up to the cottage in Boyne on Friday. My bff Syd came over for BLT's tonight. Of course hers was just a B on toast. Then apples and peanut butter for a snack. We played "house." The garden yielded some beans and a cuke while we were gone. Gave the cuke to Syd cause she is the one who wanted us to plant them. Gonna cook the beans tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Magnoliawhispers said...

How about a BAP (bacon, apples and peanut butter) ha

Kathy said...

That might be tasty...