About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blue Bird Family Returns

The bluebird is a symbol of happiness and optimism in numerous cultures around the world.

I am so excited. Mr. and Mrs. Blue bird came back to dwell in the old bird house again. We can hear the babies peeping every time their mommy and daddy bring them a fresh bug. They were very busy this afternoon going back and forth to bring the meal. It's so interesting to watch.

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Mister Bluebird's on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actual, Ev'rything is satisfactual
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish we could get bluebirds

Laura said...

What a great post and love the song that went right along with it!