About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Eggplant Parm

Went to Rich's Farm Market today and got a wee little eggplant. Made some awesome Eggplant Parm w/spaghetti on the side. It was quite tasty. Mom and Dad always liked it when I made that. Cleaned the house today, whew it was dirty. Watered my plants, you know the usual. Got my hiney kicked at the gym. Did laundry. Guess I was pretty busy today. Oh and Ricky came back to see if the garage sale was open and plied Sarah for another can of paint. Put in an application at the Know Place (teacher's store) yesterday.
Please pray for Sarah's cousin Chris's mom. She had a stroke and is not really doing well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the eggplant parm. Is it the recipe in Laurel's kitchen?