About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Suprise Family Birthday Party

So this is the awesome cake that my sister Marlene brought for the BIG occasion! It was absolutely delicioso!! Those planks that you can see were white or dark chocolate all around the cake. We brought the leftovers home, but it's already gone. Laura my sister-in-law had a Mexican food theme complete with gazpacho, chips, salsa & guacamole, a bean dip and then taco lasagna and corn cake. Everything was very yummy. I got a lot of humorous cards and some Gerber daises, perfume and a "SISTERS" scrapbook from Marlene. Oh yeah and Riley picked out the little birdie that you can see by the flower pot.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like fun!! I know you're not there yet....but you will be in my club very soon! Cake looks awesome for sugar free..;)

xox

Magnoliawhispers said...

you need to change your blog name now

Kathy said...

Not Yet!