About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coming Soon to Flint


Sarah saw the sign on her way to work this morning. I am so excited. I wish they would hurry up. I'm waiting for my "Cherry Limeade." The location will be right on my way to work... Miller Road at the I-75 overpass. Well that's if my office is still in the same location. Which is questionable... But I could make it on the way to anywhere, couldn't I?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait either, to find out what all the fuss is about! :)

Unknown said...

Oh yummy, I will be stopping there on my way up north. I will give you a call to meet me there.

Magnoliawhispers said...

I can't drink that stuff anymore...it's toxic to my bladder