About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

We are leaving for Port Huron this afternoon. Gonna hang around and do whatever. W e love to hang out on the river side of P.H. and watch the huge freightors steam up and down the river. Staying at a B & B tonight that is north of Port Huron in North Lakeport. It is supposed to be right on the lake. I'll check back in on Sunday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have yourself a Happy Birthday

Renee said...

How's 50 treaty you the morning after?

Kathy said...

exhilerating...

Laura said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a great weekend. Welcome to my world :)

Love you.