About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1958 Babe or Vett - Which Looks Better?




Never mind, don't answer that! We saw this beauty (which one you ask?) at the classic car show in Lexington over the weekend. Had a great weekend at a beautiful B & B right on Lake Huron. Took an unexpected trip to Canada for 20 minutes. That was potentially frightening. Took a wrong turn, couldn't get off bridge and had to go over. Had no $$ to get back so we had to get "denied" access to Canada so we could get back to U.S. for free. The nice Canadian woman did that because it was my birthday. Talk about a "senior moment" ha ha. Sunday we had a small celebration at Mike & Chris's. The Renee's plus the Codes attended. I actually went swimming in their pool. We had spaghetti & meatballs, salad, breadsticks and of course cherry cobbler. Just like Mom would have made, only not quite as good.....

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good thing you were crossing at the Blue Water..and NOT Detroit. I couldn't call my Dad to help you anymore!

Your birthday week sounded fab.

Unknown said...

Love the car-I can't believe you almost ended up living in Canada!