About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

P.S.

While at the A2 Market we visited the Spice store upstairs in the market building. It was so interesting. I bought some Allspice, Cardamom, BBQ Rub and even some Ginger Twist Green Tea. Don't know yet what I'll do with the Allspice and Cardamom but yesterday we went to Borders and I got a really cool herb and spice book. I had a 25% off coupon for my birthday. I think I'm on a health kick. This morning I made pecan waffles. By the way the tea makes a very yummy iced tea. Today we planted the mint and basil. The lady that we bought the mint from gave us a good tip on how to plant it so it won't spread. Put it in a buried coffee can. So that is what we did.
Tonight we are having some baby back ribs and trying out the rub. I got some of those cute little mini yellow & green squash too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is a spice store up there-ooh gotta go. I would love that iced tea.