About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where Has The Week Gone?

Camping over Memorial with the Renee's was lots of fun. There was all kinds of stuff to do: blanket volleyball, Tye-dye, a DJ, A band, riding bikes, walking to the bathroom. And then of course there is always pushing Sydney on the swing! We ate well and rested well. We did pack up early because we heard there was to be rain/storms and we didn't want to be stuck packing in the rain. We ended up doing the traditional yard work on Monday. Yesterday I did laundry most of the day and then last night was Katie's graduation from skill center. She is a medical assistant and she can now take her test to become a "certified" MA. Today I went to a luncheon that was associated with my old job. I saw the boss people. They are just waiting to hear whether or not the grant $$ will be approved. If so I will start back in the fall. If not I will look for a new job....
Mr. and Mrs. Blue Bird have a flock of young-uns. We can hear them chirping away in the birdhouse. Tomorrow I need to grocery shop and do the accounting for KNS. I am getting behind in that! Sorry I missed my sister-to-pher's 60th birthday party on Saturday. I hear it was very nice! I will have to think of another way to surprise her..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, my birthday can just keep going until July 7th. We did celebrate together in South Carolina-how about that horse and carriage ride?? Hmm..since you are turning the big 50 a few weeks later--I might have a few surprises up my sleeve.