About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Getting ready to go to Don Pablos with cousins Mike, Chris, Linds & Trenton. Were not Mexican but it's a good a reason as any to celebrate and take a trip to DP. The bluebird of happiness visited me today. I have a bluebird that sits on our fence every day. I am so excited because we don't get a lot of birds around here for some reason. I snapped some pix but they are kinda far away. I will try and get some closer upper pix. If not I'll upload the ones from this morning. Made the resertations for camping with the Renee's for Memorial Week-end. Can't wait.
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bluebirds are hard to find. We have tried to attract them-no luck