About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Catchin Up

Went to Mark & Laura's for yummy pizza and an awesome salad that Christ made. Dad turned 82 on Sunday. Saturday went to Dad's to clean. Made a not so great dinner. Flank steak that was tougher than leather. I guess I need to buy some meat tenderizer. Saturday night went over to the Renee's and played Singstar until the wee hours of the morning.
xkahxhxIkzkckznxknxjxnzcbxbcbvbxbcbc I am playing at Kaki's house. (this is Sydney typing)

Sunday got up for breakfast with Sarah's brother's family and mom & dad at a new place for us in Fenton called Beal Street. Breakfast was kind of slow and cold. The girls went to babysit so we watched a movie, Dan in Real Life. Later, took a nap, then went out to dinner at Lonestar. Ended the day with the 3 hour finale to Survivor. Yesterday I got some awful news that my niece's husbands' parents died. Please pray for my niece and her husband.

No comments: