About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, June 2, 2008

June, Wow!





So my fans are getting jumpy again. Have no fear. Anyway, we went camping again this weekend. I had a great idea. Since we were going down to dad's to clean on Saturday I decided that we could camp at Proud Lake and then just hop on over to dad's on Sat. night. That worked out pretty good. And we even got to test out the camper in a thunderstorm! It stormed from 10 p.m. until about 2 a.m.Friday night. I gotta admit it was a little frightening. But the camper held up just fine. Sunday dawned cool and cloudy. All around us we could hear people packing up. I didn't want to get caught packing up in the rain so we booggied and split 45 minutes later. We stopped at National Coney Island at Beck & Pontiac Tr. Man that area has changed so much I didn't even recognize that it was where I lived in the apt.
So by the time we got home it was warming up and sunny. So we decided to start a few projects around the yard. There is alot of work to do. Patching bare spots in the lawn, flower pots, flower beds, etc... Pics are of some of the finished and unfinished projects.

P.s. As you can see we need to buy a new umbrella for our table as the meices have chewed up the old one!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ahem!!! You were, like, in my backyard!!??? No call? No invite to break bread?? humph!

Kathy said...

oh shoot, I didn't realize that. I thought you lived north of there. That would've been a good idea, sorry.