About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Camping 101

Okay, I've been to Target, Meijers, Kroger, Target again, Walmart & even Sam's Club. I think I have everything for the weekend. But I can guarantee when I get to the campground I will have forgotten to get something! Should be a nice weather-wise weekend. Yahoo! We just need to re-fill the water tank and crank down the top and pack up the van and buy ice, and... and... Can't wait!

Factoids #59 - 57 -
I remember my first day of kindergarten because my baby brother came home from the hospital.
My best friends growing up were Sharon Bell, Jimmy Clark and Mary Laukka.
I used to bake with my mom when I was little --all the big sibs were in school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your first day of kindergarten was my first day of high school. Wow never thought about that.