About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Update Your Blog

everyone has been saying. Well, what if I really have nothing to say? Which is the case for why I haven't written. This is my last day until I go back to work. I haven't even heard from my boss as to what the schedule is for tomorrow. So, maybe I won't even go....... ha ha
Got up early today (7:30) and straighten up the house, did some e-mail, stuff like that. Hopefully I will be tired enough to go to bed at a decent time. But, I still doubt I will sleep. I never do on Sunday night. I am making tacos for dinner tonight. Now there is something exciting!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ya ready for work tomorrow? I only have to work 4 hours tomorrow. I have to say that it still does not feel right to start school without you there. I miss working with you everyday......and I know how much you miss me, I was and always will be~your favorite suckatary. Hope you have a great day tomorrow.