About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Leavin Early


So we are all packed up and ready to go. Just waiting for Nicole to get done babysitting. Chris gave me the lowdown last night when we took them out to show them how to run the boat. Which by the way Rob, Chris and Abbey seemed to thoroughly enjoy. The neighbors, Tom, Renee, Elyssa, Evan & Big Girl will be joining us tomorrow. That should be fun. We will do lots of tubing and maybe even skiing. Me of course, I'll be driving. If I can even get up in the boat--don't want to rip my incision! By the way I like Marlene's new blog setup. I might be changing mine upon return from vaca.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

DO NOT--I REPEAT-DO NOT DO ANY WATER SKIING. YOU ARE STILL HEALING.

Unknown said...

WHEW YOU SCARED ME. I SEE AS I RE-READ YOU ARE JUST WORRIED ABOUT GETTING IN THE BOAT--TAKE IT EASY PLEASE.