About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Throwback Dinners

For some reason lately I've been making comfort food "throwback" dinners.  A couple weeks ago I made corned beef hash with the left over St. Patrick's Day corned beef.  And last night I made chicken and dumplings.  Both are something I rarely ever make.  What's up with that?  Tonight's planned dinner is beef w/gravy over noodles.  Huh.  Some kind of weird streak.  Maybe it's because I'm trying to make food that the little guy can eat.  He sure loves my cooking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha, I made corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's day. Haven't done that in a long, long time.