About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Eastern Redbud

What?  My Eastern Redbud is blooming in March?  Crazy.  All this HOT weather we're having.  I know we are all enjoying the "summer-like" temps. but I wonder if it's going to put nature out of balance.  In fact I heard yesterday that the fruit flies havn't had time to hatch properly and that it might affect the growing season of some fruits.  The fruit might be tiny or hard.  And then what happens if we get a freeze?  Yikes.  Plus all the severe weather that some states are experiencing.  So while we're all enjoying the nice warm days; keep others' circumstances in mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it all so pretty though. I wish my red bud was still alive. It reminds me of Gatlinburg.