About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's March, Yay, It's March, Yay...

Keep repeating frequently!  I am waiting for warmer weather so I can take Boo outside.  I think he will like that.  I want to start walking and riding and wait ~ just sitting in the sun!  Good ole Feb. kind of flew by for me.  Being in FLORIDA for 12 whole days certainly did help allot. 
Now it's time to start planning the big birthday bash for the little guy.  Pared the guest list down to about 40 people (from 57)  Yikes!  Thank goodness it is NOT going to be held here at the house.  We will be holding it at JoJo's club house. 
That's all for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spring will come soon; it better because I am coming home soon!

Kathy said...

Yay! (both)