About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Discombobulation

Man, I'm all out of whack!  Not on my regular schedule at all - and it's kind of making me crazy.  I simply hate the time change.  My sleeping is off, my eating is off.  I'm not babysiting is this week, so my whole schedule is just OFF!
We've been running back and forth between work and Sarah's grandma's house - she took a turn for the worse 2 weeks ago.  Saturday, after struggling with breathing (her heart ) she passed away about 5:00 p.m.  The visititation is tomorrow; funeral on Wed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...sad. Sorry. This losing an hour is crazy. Just can't adjust yet.

Anonymous said...

hope your schedule will be back soon. Well best to keep a digital schedule beside you. So you won't lost track of your time :)