About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Is The Date Today Anyway?

Why is it when you get home from vacation, you need a vaction worse then before you left?  I have been so busy trying to catch up, it's way crazy.  Havn't had time to read, to blog, or do any relaxing what-so-ever.
It sure was nice in Sunny Florida.  The temps were mostly great.  Just one little northern clipper.  Well, actually not so little.  IT was the coldest day I've ever experienced down there.  High of 48 degrees with northerly stiff winds.  But, it only lasted about a day and a half.
Yikes, I started this post on Tues. and didn't even get to finish it.
Well, it's official.  Check out my little video on FB.  Peyton calls me Mimi.  He loves yelling it all the time.  Mostly only when he wants me to pick him up.  So now not only do I have Bailey constantly underfoot, I have a crawling 10 month old!

2 comments:

Chris said...

That is great and way better than bah. Would love to see the little guy sometime soon....maybe we can do lunch one day also.

Unknown said...

Yep! that was one cold day down here in the south-one I've never experienced either.
Coming home is always a bummer. Yep you feel like you need a vacation from your vacation haha.
Been kind of a cool cloudy week this week-not lots of sun.