About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Me and My Boo

Coffee, breakfast and quietness with my Boo.  Sometimes it's just Peyton and me in the morning.  Me sipping steaming cup of coffee, and him stuffing his face and making a mess.  today he is sipping apple juice & eating homemade blueberry muffins.  He seems to like them ok.  He enjoys food that he can eat by himself.  Ah the hush before the madness begins.  I've got a few errands to do.  Then I'm running down to Brighton to meet my sister and the chef for an early lunch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...as I said, he is a cutie. Thanks for meeting us for lunch. It worked out well.

Unknown said...

I can't publish on your other blog again. Dr. Oz had a list of 99 healthy frozen diet meals. Go on his website.

Kathy said...

k, i will check that out.