About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunrise ~ Sunset

Today's sunrise: 7:13 a.m.
Today's sunset:  6:19 p.m.
I witnessed some beautiful sunsets in Florida.  The hotel was right on the beach.  I sure do miss that.  I am though very happy that the days are getting longer.  Not long till spring will be sprung.  We of course are finally experiencing winter.  Much to every one's dismay.  They are talking more snow and ice this week.  There was a county wide snow day last week.
Yesterday I went to BB & B to purchase a little insert to my Keurig Koffee Maker, so that now I can use ground coffee instead of the little pods, if I so desire.  I finally got to try the Pecan Pie coffee that I received for Christmas  from my sister.  It was very tasty!

No comments: