About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sun and Front Door

I'm trying to follow a new blog type for the month of Feb.  It's to post a pic of an item from a prescribed list.  Yesterday's post:  SUN.  Today's post: Front Door.  I'm going to put them both on one because I couldn't get on the internet at the hotel last night.
The first pic is the front door of a house I wish I lived in.  It's right next to the pier on Naples Beach.  The whole area was like that.  One ritzy, glitzy huge mansion after another.  We looked up some info on our handy-dandy I-Phones and found out there is a significant "whose who" list.  Ophra, Judge Judy, the lead singer from Rush, sportz players, etc.
The second pic is from the balcony of our room on the third floor.  The sun was setting.  It was quite beautiful.  The people in the pic - well that's quite another story.  Quite funny.  This guy was taking pics of his woman.  Some of the poses were, well, quite interesting.  Let's just say I guess she thought she was hot.   The weather has been down right beautiful here.  Cool, breezy mornings and evenings - perfect for walking around, or on the beach.  Hot, sunny days.  Something we've not experienced on previous trips to the sunshine state.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad it's warm for you! Nice pictures. I am freezing in Tennesse.