About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge ~ A Day Early!

Hodgepodge
1. Share a favorite song lyric:
Oh my word, music is always circling in my head.  So a fav. lyric?  Ummm

BROOKS & DUNN "He looked at me and smiled, said

I raise my hands, bow my head
I'm finding more and more truth in the words written in red
They tell me that there's more to life than just what i can see
Oh i believe"



2. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
Not sure, people don't yell at me; I yell at them.

3. Money, fame, happiness…are they mutually exclusive?

I don't even know exactly what that means.  I don't think they go together if that's what this means.

4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family and friends that doesn’t require turning on the stove, oven or an outdoor grill?

This is very limiting.  Let's see.  I guess that would be fondue.  Everyone loves when I make that!


5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it?
Hmmm.  I can't think of something for this one.  My life is not that complicated, LOL.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country’s national political scene?
IDK, maybe a 5.  Right in the middle.  I try and follow the main events.


7. What are your final parting words to the month of July?

Why were you so HOT?  Normally, I love you July, but not this year.


8. Insert your own random thought here.

I have to get tons of work done this week, because I am WAY behind!  Leaving again for camping @ Grand Haven for the weekend.


No comments: