About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Christmas List 2011

Here it is folks, hot off the press.  This year's Christmas Wish List!  What's that you say, I must have too much time on my hands?  Contrair.  I'm multi-tasking.  Babysitting, (he's asleep), working, laundry, shower, dishes, etc.  While I was in the shower I was thinking about stuff I might need. (want)  he ha ha

  • Barnes & Noble Gift Card (for Nook)
  • Queen Bee charm from Pandora
  • Ceramic coffee mug 12 oz or 16
  • Scarf-like belt (to wear with jeans)
  • New jeans in a new size! (probably 16)
  • Coffee pods for Keureg maker
  • July Birthstone charm from Pandora
  • Airline Ticket to Florida (just thot I'd sneak that in)
  • new bedspread




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are changing over from "Brighton" to "Pandora?" Oh sure-there are so many choices here I don't know where to start. Maybe the Florida trip??? dream on!

Magnoliawhispers said...

haha Christmas list already, I'll bring the list to G.S's