About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Day of August

Who would believe it?  Just haven't felt much like blobing lately.  One reason is, I have been in much PAIN!  I did something to my back/hips.  My hips are out of joint.  Went to Chiropractor 3 times, and even had a massage yesterday.  Woke up very sore today.  I think the Chiro used too much force yesterday.  So, now I kinda hurt worse then ever.  I'm sitting with a heating pad in my chair today.  We have been crazy busy at work, I have had to go out on the jobs more than I would like.  I think maybe that's how I threw my back out.  We are supposed to go camping for the Labor Day weekend.  Third annual "group" camping trip out to Myers Lake in Argentine.  I hope my back gets to feeling better.  Pain makes me crabby!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you there on pain makes you crabby. Sometimes after I have a massage I feel worse the next day, but then better the next day.