About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

Another busy week. Had a double-header last nite against Linden. 4pm til 8pm. That's a long time. It was so windy, I had to sit in Grandma's car through most of it. But they won both games and Nik pitched awesome. The grandbaby is almost 12 weeks already, wow!
Just the usual stuff, dog to vet & groomer, invoices, invoices, invoices. I went to Riches Market yesterday~ couldn't resist. I got a Tri-colored sweet potato vine and some cilantro to put in with my basil. I put them in that cute HUGE coffee cup planter that Syd & Renee got me before Easter. It looks really cute!


“Able to keep!” how sure is the word!
He is my Keeper, Savior, and Lord.
“Never shall perish,” one of His sheep,
Glory to God! He is able to keep. —Anon.

Lives rooted in God’s unchanging grace can never be uprooted. (From Our Daily Bread)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just can't resist plants when they come out-me either. Sweet potato vine isn't outside is it? Not till May 15. Love your verses>

Kathy said...

No, it's in the giant coffe cup, inside.