About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Feather N' Fin

Fun Feather N' Fin Fact: The ice cream shop we all know as "Feather N' Fin" originally opened its doors 31 years ago as a Chicken and Fish take out (go figure, with a name like that!). Over time it grew into an ice cream store. Read the story on our website!

Finally made it there last nite; went with the Renee's. I had NSA Turtle on a sugar cone. Pretty good. The weather was awesome; 80 somethin degrees.
Can't go to the "crop" at the sistopher's tonite cuz Riles got the flew. Poor thing. Wouldn't want it so I'm staying away. Instead I'm making stuffed chicken for dinner. Then maybe cleaning my dirty house. OR maybe not. We shall see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

80 degrees deserves an icecream cone. Yea it's a good thing you didn't come over or you might be throwing up tonight. I know you won't want to do that at the Amy Grant Concert.