About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Field Day Tuesday




Yep, back to that.... Here are a few pics of a tub that was in a pretty junky house. It was crazy. I don't see how you could even get into it. It was a cold rainy day, but I got to have breakfast at Subway and also go to the Flint Farmer's market, so it wasn't all that bad. Busy day yesterday. Put the Dodge Pick-up on Craig's list Monday nite and sold the truck yesterday afternoon. Traded in the Fusion for a Big Pick-up. V-8 to pull the camper. This afternoon Sydney and I put out some of the yard decorations. Yay for warm weather!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuck. I hate yucky bathrooms. This one needs to be on Home Makeover!!

Magnoliawhispers said...

looks like my bathroom on Delphos Ave. only mine was pink and green